Training Material for Small Group Leaders
This training series aims to provide small group leaders with both a foundation as well as a resource for answering questions from group members later on during the small group lessons. Four videos are included from monthly workshops done at Church of the Rock in preparation for the launch of the 50 Days in the Spirit campaign.
A workshop setting will allow a safe space for leaders to practise stepping out in what they are learning, similar to the way their group members will eventually be encouraged to step out. Please be sure to include unhurried time for these “activation” moments, for the Holy Spirit will be faithful to answer!
Please feel free to download the items below for your church’s use.
- Four video sessions (links to Vimeo portfolio)
All of the documents below are included the full Leaders Guide file, but you may also wish to access them separately:
Video Notes Handouts
- Video 1 notes – The Person of the Holy Spirit
- Video 2 notes – Receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Video 3 notes – Sensing the Leading of God – Hearing God
- Video 4 notes – The Gifts + Verse-by-Verse through 1 Corinthians 12-14
Additional Training Handouts (no video)
- Supplement 1 – About the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Supplement 2- Spirit Baptism in the Early Church to Present
- Supplement 3 – Manifestations of the Holy Spirit
- Supplement 4 – Healing Ministry
- Supplement 5 – Listening Prayer
- Praying for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit “Cue Cards”